DR. V. ALEXANDER PAO
Naga People’s Front
47 – Karong (ST) A/C
Father’s Name : Shri. Th. Veikho Pao (Retd. Teacher)
Date of Birth : 1st March, 1961
Place of Birth : Phuba Thapham Village, Senapati District, Manipur.
Marital Status : Married
Spouse’s name : Khuveirou Vemai
Number of Children : 6 (six)
Ednl. Qualification : M.A. B.Ed. Ph.D. (History, Ph.D. (biblical Studies).
Profession : Social Worker
Permanent Address : Phuba Thapham village, Senapati District, Manipur.
Present Address : Type-VI/G1, Lamphel, Imphal.
Position Held : 2012 – Elected to the 10th Manipur Legislative Assembly on NPFF Ticket.
Other activities : 1. Founder Principal, Mount Everest college, (affiliated to Manipur University and included under section 2(f), 12(b) of the UGC Act, 1956).
2. Founder Principal, Mount Everest Higher Secondary School (Recognized by the Government of Manipur, BSEM & CHSEM).
3. founder Secretary, Senapati District Private Institutions Association.
4. founder Executive Member, Manipur Private colleges forum (MPCF).
5. Member, United Naga Literature Committee.
6. Member, Board of Secondary Education Manipur (BSEM).
7. Member, Sports and Culture (ST & SC) Manipur University.
8. Life Member, Red Cross Society.
9. Life Member, Gideon International Society.
10. Member, Cable Television Network (regulation Act, 1995)
11. Member, district sub-Divisional level e-government Society (DEGS).
12. Member, DLSC for Nomination of Eligible Tribal for National Awards.
13. Recipients of Outstanding Awards/Certificates fro various Organisations, Churches etc.
(a) Awarded an Honorary Degree of Ministry by IICM, Chennai in collaboration with U.S.A., U.K. and India.
(b) Awarded “OUTSTANDING NATIONAL CITIZEN” Award 2006 by National citizens Guild.
© Awarded “INTERNATIONAL GOLD STAR” BY IIFFS and ISC held in Bangkok.
(d) Best Principal Award by International Institute of Education and Management.
(e) Awarded “BEST EDUCATIONALIST” by National an International compendium (NIC).
(f) Awarded “JEWEL OF INDIA” Award by ISC.
(g) Awarded “INDIRA GANDHI VIDYA GOLD” Award y IIEM.
(h) Awarded “EMINENT CITIZEN OF INDIA” IIEM.
(i) Awarded “INDIRA GANDHI EXCELLENCE” Award y IBC.
(j) Awarded “RASTRIYA GAURAV” award by IIFS.
- Attended/Participated various Orientation Courses/Seminars/Workshops at the State and National Level.
- Paper presented to various organizations as resource person.
Hobby : Reading, Interaction, travelling etc.
Travel Abroad : Nepal, Thailand.