KM. AKOIJAM MIRABAI DEVI
Indian National Congress
Father’s name : Late Shri Ak. Nupamacha (Ibomcha) Singh
Date of Birth : 1st march 1964
Place of Birth : Taobungkhok Awang Leikai, Imphal West District, Manipur
Marital Status : Unmarried
Spouse’s Name : N/A
Number of Children : N/A
Ednl. Qualification : M.A. (Political Science), LLB.
Profession : Social Worker
Permanent Address : Taobungkhok Awang Leikai, N.C. Road, Imphal West District, P.S. Patsoi, P.O. Langjing CRPF Camp – 795 113
Position Held : 2012 – Elected to the 10th Manipur Legislative Assembly on INC Ticket.
- Minister, Social Welfare and Co-operation.
Other Activities : 1978 – Joined Manipur Scout and guide Association H.Q. Thangmeiband.
1979 – General Secretary, Keisham Birjit High School.
1980 – Promoted Chief Instructor.
1981 – Joint Secretary, Manipur Scout and Guide Association Branch, Thangmeiband and joined in NCC Army Wing.
1982 (Feb.) - Participated at State Level Training Camp a Churachandpur Organised by M.P.C.I. and awarded best camper.
1982 (June) – Participated at the State level Cadre Training Camp at G.M. Hall address by Shri Rajiv Gandhi
1983 (Aug) – participated at All India Training camp at Red Fort, New Delhi and selected All India Instructor.
1983 (Nov) Appointed as Mahila Instructor, MPCSDI & participated at 77th Preliminary session at Calcutta.
1984 – Participated at Youth Leadership Training Camp Organised by Directorate of Sports Physical Education and youth Services, Government of Manipur and Awarded best worker.
- Participated at National Integration Camp at Dimapur sponsored by Ministry of Education, Government of India and Awarded as Best Camper.
- Participated as Instructor First Manipur Block Level State Training Camp under the guidance of VPS Solanki Camp Commandant and conducted so many Camp Commandant, Chief Instructor and Instructor.
- 1986 – Appointed as Pradesh Mahila Organiser Seva Dal.
- 1989 – Appointed as Chief Organizer, Manipur Pradesh Congress Seva Dal, Manipur and taking charge upto 1990, December.
1991 – General Secretary, Manipur Pradesh Mahila Congress (January to June)
1991 – Joint Secretary, Manipur Pradesh Congress committee (June to October, 1997)
1997 – Member of AICC up to till date.
1997 (Nov.) – Appointed as General Secretary, Manipur Pradesh Congress Committee upto 2006, March)
2002 – Member of Pradesh Election Committee up to till date.
2006 – vice-President, Manipur Pradesh Congress committee till date.
2007 – President, Tubileima Rural Public Library and Research Centre, Taobungkhok.
2007 (Sept) – Chairperson, Manipur State Women’s Development Corporation.
Hobby : Public Relation
Travel Abroad : N/A