SHRI KARAM THAMARJIT SINGH
Manipur State Congress party
Father’s Name : Shri Karam Shyam Sing
Date of Birth : 26gh December, 1973
Place of birth : Kyamgei Mamang Leikai
Marital Status : unmarried
Spouse’s name : N/A
Number of children : N/A
Ednl. Qualification : B.A., M.B.A. (Marketing)
Profession : Social Worker
Permanent Address : Kyamgei Mamang Leikai, P.O. Canchipur, P.S. Iribung, Imphal East District, Manipur.
Present Address : Ministers’ Flat No. 10 BP.
Position held : 2012 – Elected to the 10th Manipur Legislative Assembly on MSCP ticket.
Other Activities : 1. Vice-President, Netaji Subbhash Chandra bose National foundation, Manipur.
2. Core Committee, Go India Foundation, Manipur.
3. Worked as Area Sales Manager with M/S Gillette Inc. (USA) from June 1999 to January 2002, Managing Subordinates and company’s Sales in the seven states of North East.
4. Worked as Area Sales Manager with M/s Balsara Hygiene Products Limited from July, 1997 to may, 1999,, Managing subordinates and Company’s sales in Bihar and Nepal.
5. Participated in Jawaharlal Nehru Junior Hockey Championship held at New Delhi in September, 1989.
6. Established M/s Kanglei Agro Business Services (KABS) in 2003 and a chain of SHGs for integrated production and marketing system.
7. Undertaken STEP Project for Women Development under Ministry of Women and Child, Government of India.
8. NCC, Advance Leadership Camp at DAMAN, Combined Annual Training Camp at Namkonm.
Hobby : games and Sports.
Travel abroad : N/A.